Tuesday, August 28, 2007

She's Finally Here!!!

Hey everyone, sorry for the delay. We're working on 1 hour of sleep in the last 36 hours. Anyway, on to the important news...

On Tuesday, August 28, 2007 at 2:49am, Nora Grace Blythe was born! A week late, but perfect and beautiful. She is healthy and happy, and Stacie was AMAZING. There is not a chance in the world I could have dealt with 20ish hours of labor and delivery. So World, here she is!!



14 comments:

Mike and Jenn said...

Yay Baby Blythe!!! She's so cute!!!! We are so happy for you guys, and Stacie looks fantastic for such a long ordeal!! We love you guys!!!
M&J

Alice said...

Hello to the new cutest thing on Earth !!

Congratulations to you 3 !
Alice and Emma-Jeane

Anonymous said...

Wow! She is gorgeous & you two look happy, glowing, proud & sleep-deprived. Welcome to parenthood! We are so happy for your whole family & we can't wait to meet the Little Lady.

Love, Amy, Josh & Ainsley (the proud "twin cousin"

glecleir said...

Way 2 Go Stacie! Congrats!

-Gary

The Cozy Herbivore said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

She's super cute, too!

Now when do we get to see her?

Missed you guys at the reunion, but I guess we understand why you couldn't make it! :)

Unknown said...

Way to go Stacie and Brad. She's a cuty-pie.

Congrats,

Chris

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! I don't think I've seen a newborn so cute!

I miss you guys!

Love,

Theresa

Unknown said...

How Much more adorable could she be? The answer is none. None more adorable. I can't wait to meet her!

Michael said...

Congrats guys! Shes beautiful!!!
Michael and Nicole

Anonymous said...

Yay Stacie and Brad...we are so happy for you! Nora is beautiful, and you all look wonderful. Enjoy parenthood...it is the most wonderful experience.
Love, Mary Ellen

Anonymous said...

Congrats guys!!!! Nora's a beautiful baby, I'm so happy for you both. My mom says hi and hopes everything is going well, and congratulations again!!!

Unknown said...

She's so beautiful!! Congratulations you two!! You look like a couple of the most happiest people in the world! We can't wait to meet your new little addition!

Love,
Danielle, Ryan, & Jack

Anonymous said...

Great looking family!!!! We are thrilled to see a new family starting. Love, Diane and reese

Kristen Anne said...

Welcome Nora Grace!!!

So happy for all of you - can't wait to see you all!!!